CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 20, 2012

I Hate High School.


So, pretty much the thing I dreaded most about Ciera going to High School has happened, and they've only been in school a little over a month.

She's "dating".

A Jr of all things.

Now, she can't REALLY "date" until she's 16 which makes it somewhat easier. And I've already gotten her to utter "Dad, you are RUINING my social life" at least 3 times so I've got that going for me. And all in all she's a pretty good kid.

But I still don't like it.

On the plus side I told her that if her and this punk want to "date" he's gotta come over and talk to me. ASAP.

Which means at the very least I get to make some kid extremely uncomfortable as I let him know exactly what I'm gonna do to him if he hurts my little girl.

It won't make it go away.

But at least it'll make it a little bit better.

3 comments:

Rich in the Garage said...

Wait to talk to him until Josh is there.

Ted D said...

Good idea. If that doesn't scare him off nothing will

Unknown said...

Note to self: Get son on right track now. In 4 years, he'll be meeting a dad.
:)